Originally from England, Neil moved to the States in 1983 with his family, made his way to Colorado and became a proud alumnus of Colorado State University. He takes advantage of everything our great state has to offer, including snowboarding, hiking, biking and hiking with his two Golden Retrievers.
Neil is just as committed to serving his community as he is to satisfying his clients. He is a regular participant in the annual Children’s Hospital Radiothon and annual contributor to the Colorado Neurological Institute for Brain and Spinal Tumors.
His success as a Denver real estate broker is owed mainly to his incredible devotion to clients. Unwavering focus on each individual client’s needs has earned him many awards over the years:
– Named “Best in Customer Service and Satisfaction” by Pulte Homes — 2002, 2003 and 2004
– RE/MAX 100% Club — 2007 to 2011
– RE/MAX Platinum Club — 2012
– RE/MAX Chairman Club – 2013
– RE/MAX Hall of Fame Member
– 5280 Magazine Five Star Professional award winner — 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013-17
– South Metro Denver Realtor Association, Diamond Award winner — 2013
– South Metro Denver Realtor Association, Most Transactions winner — 2013
The awards speak for themselves. Neil is one of the most accomplished real estate agents working in Colorado today. To put his experience, knowledge, and leadership on your side of a property transaction, all you have to do is contact the Ascent Group today at 303-759-6603.
Real Trends recognition by The Wall Street Journal for 2015 and RE/MAX #6 agent in the U.S. 2014